GF Coconut Pineapple Muffins

These little Coconut Pineapple muffins are really moist and full of lots of flavor!

There is a cup of toasted grated toasted coconut that is ground fine plus another cup of toasted coconut and also a cup of light coconut milk.

The pineapple is from a can and is chopped small.

I always make my muffins in mini muffin pans because I usually make more than one kind at a time.  I don’t want anybody to feel too guilty about eating more than one!  It is a good way to portion what you eat.

I shared this recipe with Mouthwatering Monday at A Southern Fairytale, Slightly Indulgent Tuesday at Simply Sugar And Gluten Free, Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty And Bedlam, Gluten Free Wednesdays at The Gluten Free Homemaker, Finer Things Friday at The Finer Things In Life, Sweet Tooth Friday at Alli ‘N Son, Muffin Monday at Talking Dollars And Cents, Foodie Friday at Designs By Gollum, Allergy Friendly Friday at Cybele Pascal Allergy Friendly Cuisine, Sweets For A Saturday at Sweet As Sugar Cookies

8 Responses to GF Coconut Pineapple Muffins
  1. Kathryn
    May 9, 2011 | 2:15 pm

These sound tropical! Yummy! Please share your delicious recipe with our readers by linking it up at Muffin Monday. Thanks!

May 10, 2011 | 7:22 am

Thanks for your comment and your invite Kathryn!

May 13, 2011 | 7:25 am

I love pineapple and coconut in muffins. Well, I guess I like them in about anything. Mini muffins are a great idea for little snacks.

May 13, 2011 | 7:37 am

Thank you Linda! I really love the size of mini muffins because I never make just one kind at a time!

5. Kathryn
    May 15, 2011 | 7:00 pm

Thanks so much for linking your recipe up at Muffin Monday! Hope to see you again this week!

May 15, 2011 | 11:25 pm

Thank you Kathryn!

7. Lindsey
    May 13, 2013 | 7:48 pm

How many calories are these?

May 15, 2013 | 8:07 am

Hi Lindsey,

Thanks for your question! I’m sorry but I don’t measure calories on my recipes. My blog is more of a hobby for me, so I haven’t gotten that detailed with my information.

I just Googled to find a website that calculates that information for recipes and found this website: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/calculator

You have to sign up to access that information, but it is free. It seems like a good website and it came up first on the Google search so it must get a lot of traffic.

I am going to be eventually working my way through previously posted recipes and tweaking them to have lower sugar content. I am using coconut palm sugar and liquid stevia a lot in my baking now instead of all white and brown sugar.

Best wishes to you!